The online demo presentation provides realistic example of the integrated platform application for a manufacturing enterprise. While made very simple in use, the dashboard, reports and mobile apps provide management and employees with rich information about ongoing business processes and daily results for effectively improving operational intelligence, performance, efficiency and sustainability. The intuitive and easy understandable interactive controls include
- The link names of particular enterprise objects selected by a user for opening relevant detailed reports by a click
- The colour icons on the right column presenting current performance and sustainability status of the relevant object that on click open the widgets for analysis of object status change (daily)
- The icons in the column "Images" providing optional pictures, diagrams, video or camera streams and/or maps/building plans or models/ images related to the object
- The icons presenting the shortcuts of customized target object groups of an user interest (e.g. customers, sales, orders, technologies, production, products, machinery, teams, people, robots, business results, current performance, quality by ISO standards, etc)
- The icon “Navigate” for viewing the enterprise model structure, its objects, their properties, indicators, sensors, cameras, etc
- The menu item “Icon” switching views to objects from "TableView" to “Moble View” (mobile apps) and back as well as other customized menu items
- The Events list providing real time updates about ongoing events accordingly to user selection.
The user may switch from dashboard to mobile view and/or reports and map views and other reporting options by a click on the selected icon, menu item or object name. All settings in the real implementation of Smart Enterprise Monitor are customizable. Some functions of the enterprise platform are disabled in the demo version.